1. CNN anchor Zain Verjee: How I fight psoriasis – She discusses various aspects of how she keeps flare-ups at bay including what she eats (specific aspects of what she eats for breakfast, lunch and dinner), what she doesn’t eat, exercise, medications, supplements, etc.
2. Psoriasis Treatments: Vitamins, Dead Sea Salt, Cayenne and More – Everything to know about psoriasis including various treatment options presented by WebMD.
3. 7 Ways to Treat Psoriasis at Home – These 7 simple tips by Healthline can help to manage psoriasis at home.
5. Over the counter psoriasis lotions – have you tried them? – If you would prefer to stay away from or keep prescription treatments for psoriasis to a minimum, this article discusses an over the counter lotion that may be able to help you manage psoriasis.
6. Herbal Remedies For Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis – If interested in herbal remedies for psoriasis, these helpful tips on popular herbs and natural remedies for use with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis may be what you need.
7. Psoriasis Treatments Your Scalp Will Thank You For – Psoriasis of the scalp can be so challenging to deal with in addition to being a source of embarrassment if it is not under control since it can look like a bad case of dandruff. These tips on dealing with scalp psoriasis may be able to help you.
8. 12 Best and Worst Foods for Psoriasis – If interested in natural psoriasis treatments, following a diet for psoriasis may be one of the tools you use. Discover what foods to include and what to eliminate when you make diet changes for psoriasis.
9. Psoriasis Treatments and Drugs – Mayo Clinic
10. Psoriasis Self-Care Tips – Since there currently isn’t a cure for psoriasis, you may need to try various conventional and alternative treatment methods but there are also simple things you can do at home on a day to day basis to keep this chronic skin condition at bay. Find out what these are in this article.